Not only am I super busy getting ready for the launch of my book, PeopleShock: The Path to Profits When Customers Rule, I’m also heading off to a few customer experience conferences. Here are some I’ll be at, either speaking or interviewing other speakers for future Frank Reactions podcast episodes.
Customer Experience Strategies Summit – April 4-6
This one’s happening in Toronto April 4 – 6, 2016. I’ve negotiated a 20% discount for you. Use the VIP code FRANK20 when you register.
- Holt Renfrew SVP of Marketing & Customer Experience, Alison Simpson
- VIA Rail Chief Commercial Officer, Martin Landry,
- Oracle SVP, Chief Customer Officer, Jeb Dasteel
- Ritz-Carlton/Marriott VP Luxury Brand Management & Guest Experience, Mitzi Gaskins
- Temkin Group founder, Bruce Temkin (Hear my interview with Temkin from last year.)
CXPA Insight Exchange
I’ll be doing a talk at this one one in Atlanta on May 3 & 4. My presentation is on:
Customer Experience Turnarounds: Strategies That Work
Few of us have the luxury of creating great customer experiences from the ground up. But if you already have a lot of upset customers (or past-customers), how can you win them back?
This presentation will discuss strategies and tactics used by a mid-sized manufacturer and an online retailer to win back customers through improved customer experience.
eTail Canada Conference
I’ll be speaking at the eTail Canada conference in Toronto, May 16 – 19, 2016. It will be my first big talk after launching the new book. My talk is on:
Robots have moved beyond the factory floor and, thanks to massive advances in artificial intelligence, they are even taking over roles in jobs we used to think needed the human touch, like customer service. How will this affect your business? Digital marketing and customer experience pioneer, Tema Frank, will discuss:
• How robots can help you improve customer experiences while lowering costs
• What things should you not try to automate? What roles are best left for humans?
• Issues to consider in getting employee buy-in for automation efforts
I’d love it if you could join us at the conference. You could win an Applie iPad just for downloading the agenda! And if you are a retailer/brand use my code EC16FR and you’ll get a 25% discount on your registration.
There will be a bunch of great speakers there from leading retailers, including Canadian Tire, Ford, Loblaw, Adidas, Staples, Indigo Books, and Fluevog Shoes. (And me, of course!)