See also Interviews With Tema Frank
PeopleShock Media Kit
For Editors: Articles You May Use, by Tema Frank
- Customer experience / customer service / citizen service
- Canada / Canadian businesses
- Content marketing
- E-commerce / Digital Marketing
- Employees / Human Resources / Staff
- Email marketing
- Social Media (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Market Research
- Security & Privacy
- Shipping / Delivery
- Usability, User Experience and Web Design
Financial Institutions, Hospitality & Tourism, Travel, Government
Permissions for Reprints
Permission to reprint articles by Tema Frank at no charge is granted with the agreement that:
- The article bio be included at the start or end of each article used. All online versions must include a live, clickable link to http://frankreactions.com
- One link to the published article be provided immediately upon publication to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to publish without the closing bio and contact information, you will pay a fee per article of $1,000, payable to Web Mystery Shoppers Inc., #125, 11420-142 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 1V1, Canada
- Permission is also granted for reasonable:
- Editing content and industry specific example exchange.
- Article title change.
If you have any questions or need a customized article, call 1-866-544-9262 or email email@example.com.
Tema Frank in the News
News From Frank Reactions
Are Digital Marketers Delusional?
Canadian companies are still missing the boat when it comes to online marketing, say several recent studies. But why? To answer that question, Frank Online Marketing Intern, Jordane Blasco, surveyed Canadian (and a few international) marketers in June 2013 as part of his Master’s thesis in International Business Management. He found that there’s a huge disconnect between what Canadian marketers are saying and what they are doing.
Canadian Online Sales Doubles, But Still Way Behind the US
June 12, 2013 – Canadian online sales have more than doubled since 2007, reports Statistics Canada, but only 11% of Canadian companies sold online in 2012, driving Canadians to shop online from US sites in droves, says Canadian online marketing expert, Tema Frank, President of Frank Online Marketing and Web Mystery Shoppers Inc.
“Even among our big companies only 31% are selling online,” notes Canadian online marketing expert, Tema Frank, President of Frank Online Marketing andWeb Mystery Shoppers Inc. “But customers are buying online in droves, so this lack of Canadian online sellers is driving them into the arms of foreign companies.”
Businesses Craving Sales Expertise
April 9, 2013 – Canadian e-commerce and online marketing expert, Tema Frank, reported today that the five most-listened to episodes of the Frank Online Marketing Show (http://frankonlinemarketing.com/show) all have to do with improving sales.
“There’s clearly a need for more information about how to sell effectively online and offline,” notes Ms. Frank, host of Canada’s only podcast devoted entirely to helping Canadian small and mid-sized businesses succeed online. “And it is not just Canadian companies feeling that pain; a lot of listeners come from the United States and elsewhere too.”