Find & Measure the Marketing Metrics That Matter
We hear it over and over again from “da big boss”: What’s the ROI on all this social media stuff?
What’s exciting is that digital and social media give us some great opportunities to show a return on investment from our online marketing efforts! Unfortunately, there’s a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to choose and use the right marketing metrics.
Come learn how to measure and prove the effectiveness of digital marketing!
Tema Frank will be teaching a hands-on, 5-hour course for the Marketing Research & Intelligence Association (MRIA) on April 17, 2014, about ways to measure the effectiveness of your (or your client’s) digital and social media marketing.
If you are a marketing research professional, you’ll get 15 credits for the course. Non-members are also welcome to take the course.
Registration Deadline: April 10, 2014 (Go to http://bit.ly/metricsmad to register)
- What marketing metrics make sense to use (There’s more to life than likes!)
- How to know if the results are “good” and how to adjust the online marketing campaign if it is not going well
- Some of the web marketing measurement and tracking tools you can use, with hands-on time using them
- How to effectively identify and communicate the most relevant results to your client or boss
- In the days before the class begins you will be asked to download some marketing metrics tools (either free tools or free trial editions) so you’ll be ready to try them out. We want to make the best use of your time, so if you can, bring the information you’ll need to access your or a client’s data so you can see how it works in the real-world
- You must bring a computer with WiFi capabilities.
Don’t miss this chance to improve your marketing metrics skills! Register Now!
Register at http://bit.ly/metricsmad
Tell Your Colleagues
If you know others who might benefit from the course, please share this with them! Thanks.